Wavelop is a software house based in Treviso that develops and designs digital solutions for small and medium enterprises.
The candidate will become part of a development team which works with new technologies, serving web and mobile projects.
The work environment is young and professionally stimulating. Every project uses the best tech stack and it is developed following the Agile methodology.
- experience with NodeJS on Back-end application;
- experience with Front-end frameworks/libraries like React, Angular 2+ or VueJS;
- experience with NoSQL databases (i.e. MongoDB);
- experience with SQL databases (i.e. PostgreSQL);
- knowledge of pre-processors CSS such as LESS or SASS;
- knowledge of libraries or frameworks for hybrid mobile development like React Native;
- understanding of the most common versioning policies used with Git;
- problem-solving skills;
- knowledge of the English language.
- work experience in very ambitious projects;
- possibility to carry out part of the work remotely.
The compensation will be commensurate with the experience demonstrated by the candidate and agreed between the parties.
If interested send Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org, authorizing the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03).
Only candidates deemed suitable for the profile sought will be contacted.
The offer is intended to be extended to both sexes (Law 903/77).